Tool and Die Maker 3, Molding (Finance)
Perform preventive maintenance on injection molding tools with hot tips and valve gates, diagnose tool damage/issues, perform light repair and conversion of injection tools and fixtures using manual bench and machining operations.
• Complete new mold check in process to established mold build guidelines.
• Manage mold preventive maintenance process including communication board.
• Manage mold conversion process per production schedule.
• Work with engineering to diagnose and send tools in for repair.
• Disassemble, conduction preventive maintenance per established standard, and reassemble for production ready status.
• Complete minor repairs that may require manual machining, manual grinding, hand polishing, and general mold fit.
• Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately
• Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
• Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
• Perform work under minimal supervision
• Possess comprehensive working knowledge of subject matter
• Handle complex issues and problems and refer only the most complex issues to higher level staff
• Typically require high school diploma or equivalent and 4 or more years of experience
• Ability to interpret work instructions
• Ability to follow written and verbal directions
• Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
• Manual dexterity
• Organizational skills
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.