Business Solution Analyst Lead (Finance)
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in (54) countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Business Solution Analyst for Product is experienced in P&C insurance business processes, workflow, and systems. This person will also have a solid set of experience working with Underwriting, Operations, Product Development, and I/T to define and implement technology solutions.
The Business Solution Analyst for Product will provide analysis support for the implementation of new products and extensions to products on our policy systems. This person will collaborate with and coordinate the efforts of our business teams (Product Development, Operations, Compliance, Legal, and Actuarial.), the Marketplace solution team as appropriate, and with both our consulting and internal IT system implementation teams.
· Understand the overall business vision for Commercial Insurance Lower Middle Market and work with cross-functional business teams to elicit and define business requirements for systems and processes.
· Manage and collaborate with project team and the resources to execute and lead the product requirements and solution sessions.
· Develop and communicate Product Specification business requirements documentation.
· Act as a coordination point / liaison for business functions and IT and Consulting system implementation partners for all requirements.
· Can work in an Agile Development team environment, collaborating with IT and vendor resources to define a solution that supports business processes.
· Review work requests and determine impact of product and system changes to existing workflows.
· Manage the User Acceptance Test process.
· Anticipate, negotiate, and resolve business design issues before they impact project success.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
· Broad business knowledge of P&C and Specialty, Product Development and Implementation, Operations and Claims, and IT and in-depth knowledge of P&C or Specialty Products, Product Development, Operations, Online Systems, Automated Workflow, and UW Rule Definition.
· Experience in Product Architecture; demonstrated consulting / design experience in complex technology solutions and technology enabled processes.
· Exception resource management skills to drive project to successful delivery
· Demonstrates higher level analytical skills; can independently identify and propose alternative solutions.
· Strong understanding of the business process and product for their area. Knows where the gaps are in the system support of this process/product. Proactively works with our cross-functional team to suggest solutions that will improve this process/product.
· Experience in managing team to drive large technology solution implementation – demonstrated experience in requirements management, design solution and program / project management processes and artifacts.
· Ability to define/document Epics, Features, and User Stories that represent system functionality required to support business functions, along with the associated benefits/value for the users.
· Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to interact effectively with the senior leadership team in Small Commercial.
· Results and solution-oriented; can work in an extremely fast-paced environment; strong ability to manage and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives; decisional.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.