Digital Marketing Manager (R&D)
• Identifying client objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies
• Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs
• Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
• Developing custom marketing dashboard concepts for client reporting via Excel
• Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
• Analyzing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
• Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
• Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
• Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization consultancies and influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data
• Delivering regular reporting and analysis documentation to clients and presenting findings or test results in person or via conference calls
• Assisting in educating the benefits of digital marketing and the importance of online measurement & performance optimization
• Providing consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
• Spotting potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure
• Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign based
• Collaborating with the design and development teams for on and off-site conversion optimization projects
• Collaborating with the search and social teams to enhance client reporting and performance measurement and conduct detailed analysis work when required Role Specific Knowledge:
• Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
• High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.)
• High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
• High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations
• Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
• High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
• Experience in working with website optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g.
• Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
• Completion of an undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in data analytics which includes experience in marketing and digital marketing
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities.™ More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com, subscribe to the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com or follow Stewart on Twitter® @stewarttitleco.
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point internal jobs database.