Senior Engineer Full Stack (Information Technology)
Senior Full Stack Engineer
If you're like us, you've got big ideas. At Cognizant, we're exploring new ideas every day.
We help industry leading companies reinvent their business models and innovate products that
create new value—by connecting people with things, insights and experiences.
Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences
that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering
expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation.
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a highly qualified .Net engineer with experience in developing and in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You're comfortable working side by side
with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working
software to clients and their users. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it.
Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
1. Hands on knowledge in modern web application development practices.
2. Strong hands on experience in .Net, Web & Windows.
3. Willing to work hands on and proficient in C#, Visual Studio, OOP, Generics, LINQ, CLR & Garbage Collection.
4. Strong hands on expertise in Asp.Net MVC, Web Services with Web API (exposure to WCF & Azure is good to have)
5. Hands on experience in RDBMS - SQL Server - SQL Queries, DDL, DML, Procedures, Triggers etc.
6. Detail understanding to Agile Development practices with tools e.g. Azure DevOps, JIRA etc.
7. Exposure to Client-side web development technologies (Angular or React) and their integration with Asp.net
8. Strong understanding of design patterns & software architecture principles.
9. Willing to cross train in the multiple technologies.
10. Prior experience in BFS domain - exposure to Banking Domain is good to have.
11. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Core Java PL1 Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.