Foundry Maintenance Technician B - 2nd Shift (Manufacturing)
Foundry Maintenance Technician A - 2nd Shift
1. Must have excelled in all phases of Class "B".
2. Must have the ability to help create and maintain a Preventive Maintenance Program on all equipment to maintain our goal of less than 5% downtime a month.
3. Must be Proficient in the following areas and must excel in two or more of these areas.
a. Electrical including construction, AC/DC circuits, and use of electrical meters and instruments to troubleshoot electrical circuits, reading electrical prints and ladder diagrams.
b. Troubleshooting PLC controllers, including making simple changes and edits and writing simple programs using a laptop computer.
c. Troubleshooting CNC machines, including determination and repair of various problems, installation, and setup of ball screws and servomotors.
d. Mechanical including power transmission and gearboxes, bearings, air handling and compressor equipment, material handling equipment, troubleshooting, blueprint, and assembly drawing reading.
e. Fluid Power, including system installation, hydraulic and pneumatic print reading, and troubleshooting of hydraulic and pneumatic circuits.
f. Structural including fabrication, welding (requires certification), cutting, assembly, and installation of equipment with anchoring, leveling, and alignment.
g. Plumbing including system installations of copper, stainless steel. carbon steel, welded (requires certification) and threaded pipe installation, pump installation and maintenance, valve installation and maintenance, blueprint reading, and system troubleshooting.
4. Must have a two-year Technical School Certificate or Degree.
5. Must have a minimum of three years of maintenance experience.
6. Must be willing to work any shift with limited or no supervision.
7. Must perform all phases of maintenance in a safe and professional manner.
8. Job requires climbing and working at various heights.
9. May require annual training in Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) training if the job involves managing hazardous wastes.
Education: Two-year technical school degree or certificate required.
Experience: Over 3 years up to and including 5 years.
Location: Tallassee, Alabama
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Operations