Security Officer (Security)
Responsible for the safety and security of the Lenbrook campus. Duties include providing exceptional customer service in an upscale living environment, monitoring access control and surveillance systems, patrolling the campus on foot, and responding to emergencies.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Greet and assist visitors and residents in a friendly, professional, and helpful manner.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all personality types.
• Maintain knowledge of Lenbrook emergency procedures and serve as first responder.
• Enforce policies, rules, and regulations that govern Lenbrook.
• Patrol premises to ensure they are secure.
• Monitor surveillance equipment, inspect buildings, equipment, and access points.
• Keep mental alertness and attention to detail high, no matter the circumstances.
• Follow established security protocols while using initiative and good judgment.
• Perform light maintenance duties upon request.
• Serve at Concierge Desk and operate a busy multi-line phone console.
• Obtain extensive knowledge about Lenbrook operations to answer questions competently.
• Observe and follow uniform policy and cleanliness standards.
• Ability to pass a written competency test annually (>80% correct)
• Ability and availability to work all shifts.
Education and Experience Required:
• High school diploma or GED
• CPR/AED certification – currently have or be willing to obtain
• Previous experience in senior living or upscale surroundings a plus.
Skills and Aptitude Required:
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Maintain positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure and with numerous interruptions.
• Ability to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to provide service inside and outside in temperature ranges from -5º F to 105º F in wet and dry conditions.