EXPERIENCED DELIVERY DRIVER- CLEVELAND, OH (Transportation)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. Great Pay! Good Opportunity!
Get paid for being a safe and efficient driver- $750/Week + $150 Weekly bonus if follow procedure, no missed stops or complaints. Work 6 days and make an extra 200.00 Loyal driver - raise will be considered.
Health Insurance available: Medical, Dental, Vision. Vacation Available after 1 year of employment.
If you are a safe driver with great customer service skills, you would be a great candidate for this position! You must be organized, flexible, have an eye for accuracy and be completely customer and safety focused.
Working hours: Varied Preferred Qualifications:
12 months driving experience in the past 3 years as part of job responsibilities
5 years of experience driving in the past 10 years as part of job responsibilities. Examples include: self-employment, taxi service, delivery driver, caregiver or volunteer driving jobs.
CDL not required but preferred
21 years or older
Valid driver's license for the last 2 years
Agree to a Motor Vehicle Record screening which may include DOT roadside inspection history
Ability to pass a drug screen, background check and road test
Ability to complete a 4 hour online safety training course and submit certification
Agree to on-site orientation and safety driver observation
•3 months driving experience to qualify which may include: taxi service, postal service, package delivery driver, food delivery driver, lawn services, construction, caregiver or volunteer driving jobs AND 6 months of experience in other areas such as logistics, warehouse, distribution or supply chain
1 year of experience within the last 3 years in logistics, warehouse, distribution or supply chain
• Drive up to 26,000 lb vehicle based on job experience
• Maintain professional representation of the company in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving
• Abide by all company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations
• Timely transportation of product from origin to destination as assigned
• Properly conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections and provide documentation upon completion; ensure proper closure of trailers
• Properly secure loads
• Maintain required documentation, including daily logs, vehicle inspection records, mileage, unloading and shipping records
• Maintain documentation for customer pickups such as collecting signatures and tracking/documenting mail counts and assisting with mail related questions
• Assist, as needed, in loading trucks (Performing warehouse duties including wrapping pallets, stacking trays and loading trucks)
• Perform accurate inventory of shipment
• Responsible for picking up and delivering mail to customers
• Inspects products to verify conformance to customer specifications and USPS regulations
• Ensures that the mail is reviewed for proper dates, presort slugs and a pickup slip is attached with each order prior to loading the truck
• Keeps vehicle, production floor and area clean If you've got the drive, we've got the opportunity
Randstad is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.