Service Technician (Maintenance)
The position of Service Technician will report directly to the Service Supervisor and will work cooperatively with other members of the service team to provide mechanical skills and technical support. The Service Technician is responsible for ensuring the equipment is in proper working condition and their workmanship follows all procedures and protocol. This individual will communicate with service team members as well as the service manager daily.
Essential Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Process requests of service manager in an accurate and timely manner.
• Diagnose equipment problems and communicate issues with service manager.
• Repair equipment according to diagnose results with service manager approval.
• Communicate frequently with service manager to discuss equipment ready to be service or equipment being serviced.
• Properly fill out all requests for parts forms and document all parts and time on job sheets.
• Stay up-to-date on all software capabilities and utilize technological tools to improve process efficiency.
• Provide high quality workmanship.
• Assist with projects from other departments as needed.
• Ability to learn technical material.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with others who have operational inquiries.
• Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods.
• Dexterity required to utilize power tools, and other tools required to do the job.
• Ability to work in a safe environment and respect those around you.
• Must be able to observe and interpret operational data.
• Ability to perform responsibilities at the designated site for designated hours as assigned.
• Various projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• 2+ year(s) mechanical experience.
• ANSI, diElectric, Inspection Certificates a plus, but not required.
• Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
• Experience working in a results-oriented, team environment.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Ability to enter data into computer or tablet.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.