Outside Sales Representative - $1000 Signing Bonus (Sales)
👍 Are you ready to be part of an organization that empowers you to be great?
An organization that supports you professionally and personally? An organization making a difference?
If you are interested in joining an up and coming, women-led, inclusive organization then...
➡️ Do not MISS out on an opportunity to be part of something great! 📲 Apply in less than 10 minutes from your smartphone!
A day in the life of an Outside Sales Representative
Help protect your customers' health and home!
• Perform inspections on the customer's property to determine the best-integrated pest management strategy to address their mosquito concerns
• Build long-lasting customer relationships
• Schedule sales appointments with customers to engage them in the pest mitigation process by thoroughly explaining our services and the expectations of the procedures to be applied
• Achieve sales goals through prospecting new business and following up on currently assigned leads
• Effectively answer any questions and provide thorough details to customers, and complete all service-related documentation upon completion of visit at the residence
• Other activities that increase the overall customer experience!
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
We are offering qualified candidates a $1000 signing bonus! Broken down to $500 after 30 days and the remaining $500 upon successful completion of 90 days employment.
We are also offering guaranteed salary for 3 months during the training and ramp up period!
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Valid driver's license with a good driving record and ability to pass a drug screen
• Safely perform the essential functions of the job which includes the ability to work in various weather conditions and operate tools and technology, with or without accommodations
• Previous pest control or lawn care experience A PLUS!
• Pest Control Applicator license for the state of GA
• Competitive compensation (salary + commission)
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description