The clerk would assist management with administrative support, customer and front counter interactions, and perform clerical duties as necessary to ensure the smooth operation of a branch office.
• Receive and file transfers
• Help answer phones • Assist with customer account management
• Receive purchase orders, maintain PO log, and file PO's
• Print out maps for drivers • Customer Service
• Performs other tasks as needed
Job Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
• Well organized person with strong systematical, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to handle a large number of administrative duties.
• Previous experience in processing paperwork.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multitask.
• Possess fast and efficient computer skills. • Proficient in Word and Excel
• Be able to organize and prioritize workloads.
• Be a team player.
• Must be able to maintain a neat and organized work area.
• Flexibility to work overtime if required.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years' experience in general office practices. Prefer no less than one full year.
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
• 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
• PTO & Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
• Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
• Health &Wellness Programs
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Employee Discount Programs
• and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.