PIONEER METAL FINISHING, LLC
Racking Specialist (3rd Shift - 10pm - 6am) (Finance)
General Labor - Metal Finishing Production
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
Rack, un-rack and package customer parts per the work order.
Ensures all customer product and tooling is handled properly to avoid damage.
Monitors all equipment to ensure they are performing and calibrated properly.
Visually inspects product prior to racking while notifying the Team Leader/Supervisor of any non-conformances.
Records necessary racking and un-racking information on work order.
Works safely at all times and complies with all safety regulations while working with Hazardous materials and chemicals.
Maintains equipment, and work area in a clean and organized manner.
Works with a positive attitude and reports all questions or problems to the Team Leader or Supervisor.
Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as needed.
· Repetitive lifting up to 55 lbs. unassisted.
· Sharp parts, sharp tooling, heavy carts, occasional hot and cold temperature and humidity levels, heat from ovens, moderate noise levels, limited hand and air tool use, compressed air (must use hearing protection).
· Must be able to differentiate between color variance.
· Potential splash exposure near process lines.
· Responsibilities are repetitive in nature.
· Various chemicals used in process.
We offer the following benefits to All Employees immediately upon hire:
· Next Day Pay: Don't wait for pay day, access your daily pay the next day!
· Paid company holidays
· Shift Differentials for 2nd and 3rd shift
· Employee Assistance Program
· Wellness Program
· On the Job Training and Advancement Opportunities
· Employee Recognition and Rewards program
· Fun Recognition Events and more!
Full-Time Employees (30 + hours per week) may participate in the following benefits:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance (Eligibility begins on the 1st of the month, following your start date)
· Paid Time Off: 80 Hours earned your first year
· Company Funded Health Reimbursement or a Health Savings Account
· 401(k) plan with a company match up to 4% of bi-weekly contribution
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company paid life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Additional benefits for employee purchase: life insurance, critical illness, voluntary accident, and accidental death & dismemberment
· Teledoc, virtual doctor visits