Quality Analyst (R&D)
How this role makes a difference:
The Quality Analyst insures the integrity of project deliverables to our clients by performing data analysis, collaborating cross-functionally to ensure best practices are documented and followed during the project lifecycle, and facilitating the creation of business requirements to meet project needs. This data-centric role also requires demonstrated collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
Some examples of what you will have accountability for in this role include:
• Perform regular audits of project database sampling instructions and statistics
• Analyze project data throughout and at the end of data fielding, including full data set review
• Troubleshoot and resolve data integrity issues, as needed.
• Perform periodic review of NCOA (National Change of Address) and Telephone append processing
• Perform periodic audits of mail merges
• Audit the mapping of Question Sets to Data Warehouse.
• Audit of regulatory submissions for survey script, survey and collateral materials and all approved supplemental questions to ensure materials meet guidelines
• Provide business requirements for the development of SQL Reports and Dashboards
• Participate in remote and onsite regulatory and client visits and audits
• Complete necessary quality reviews for project delivery
What You Bring:
• Related Bachelor's Degree
• Two years quality assurance experience; project management experience a plus
• Experience with SPSS, Wincross or other crosstab programs preferred
• Excellent problem solving, strong analytical skills and detailed oriented
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Able to effectively lead and interact in a team environment with a variety of different departments, levels, and organizations
• Must be a self-starter, adaptable to new concepts, and exhibit strong initiative
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
• Experience with Microsoft Access and SQL
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
• Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
What We Offer:
SPH offers a competitive total compensation plan plus a full array of health, wellness and financial security benefits designed to provide you with peace of mind so that you can bring your best self to work. SPH is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. SPH is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know
About SPH Analytics:
SPH Analytics (SPH) offers the leading healthcare measurement and analytics platform for consumer experience and engagement. Leveraging a foundation of 35 years of healthcare consumer experience data and behavioral patterns, SPH deploys an analytical and predictive approach to measure and report the consumer experience, understand root causes to drive quality improvement and create blueprints for who, how, and when to engage consumers for optimal outcomes.
As the top-ranked patient satisfaction measurement firm for health plans by Modern Healthcare, SPH is the recognized leader in the industry and the only company certified to conduct all CMS- and NCQA-mandated experience surveys. SPH serves health plan and provider clients in all 50 states, reaches out to 92 million consumers annually, and aggregates data into proprietary benchmarks that represent 70%+ of the U.S. payer market. Corporate headquarters are in metro Atlanta; and our actual offices are in Alpharetta, GA, Duluth, GA, Ft. Worth, TX and Farmington Hills, MI. SPH Analytics is a portfolio company of the $3 billion Symphony Technology Group.
For more information, call 1-866-460-5681 or visit SPHAnalytics.com.
SPHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.