Technical Marketing Intern (Information Technology)
This role has been designated as ‘Edge', which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Aruba/HPE Campus Networking Technical Marketing Engineers contribute as members of multi-disciplinary product development and enablement teams dedicated to improving the quality and usability of the user's experience. Network Programmability Technical Marketing Engineers use software development to enhance the automation capabilities of our products, while being empowered to help drive the technology to innovative directions. Their work includes active involvement between R&D and Product Management groups, creation of demonstrations and technical content for partners and customers, and developing automation to help drive the Aruba Software Defined Network architecture.
Education and Experience
Candidate must have completed 3rd year Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Network/Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent or Masters 1st year
Roles & Responsibilities
- Software development experience and be familiar with the use of APIs
- Experience coding in Python, java or UI frameworks
- Basic understanding of the Software Product Development Lifecycle.
- Active participation of developer communities.
- Basic understanding of wired and wireless networking protocols and products.
- Provide contributions to outbound marketing and communications (blogging, twitter, etc).
- Deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations and demonstrations with technically oriented content.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with networking hardware and software.
- Familiarity with network administration tools, such as RADIUS, Active Directory, or equivalent.
- Command line configuration of networking devices, scripted via REST, etc.
- Familiarity with version control tools like GIT.
- Experience working on an open source project.
- Customer interactions, customer escalation and resolutions, etc.
What we can offer you: Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth. If you are looking for challenges in an exciting supportive work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.Join us and make your mark !Find out more about us and follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/HPECareershttps://twitter.com/HPE_CareersHPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.