Reser's Fine Foods
General Summary: Regularly washes and repairs working apparel for employees to wear during production shifts.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser's care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Washes and dries employee uniforms.
2. Sews and repairs torn clothing and name tags.
3. Distributes uniforms and smocks to visitors and employees.
4. Inventories cleaning supplies and maintains a record of employee clothing.
5. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
6. Follows company safety guidelines.
7. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
2. Must be able to repair torn uniforms and name tags.
3. Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be understood.
1. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
2. Lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 40 lbs. is required.
3. Frequent exposure to hazardous material and waste.
4. Repetitive hand, wrist and finger activities.
5. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.Manufacturing/Operations