Recruiter - Temporary Position (Finance)
In this temporary 3-6-month role you will carry out full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, engaging, selling, and hiring. You will be versed in the latest recruiting trends and able to demonstrate diversity awareness through established sourcing techniques targeted at diverse candidate pools.
• Thorough knowledge of recruiting components including, but not limited to, employment policies and practices, legal constraints, sourcing, qualifying and interviewing techniques.
• Demonstrable ability to analyze and interpret applicant data, to develop criteria for candidate selection and make hiring recommendations.
• Partner with hiring managers to understand roles and responsibilities of open positions.
• Communicate cross-functionally with other departments.
• Demonstrable experience recruiting for a broad range of positions.
• Proficient in sourcing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all partners including senior leadership.
• Demonstrable ability to multitask and be adaptable to change.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Tried experience in taking initiative and making sound decisions.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications and applicant tracking systems.
• Attributes such as consistency, reliability, proactiveness, self-awareness, problem solver, team player, self-motivated, persistent, tenacious, patient, and able to work independently.
Experience and Education
• High School Diploma or GED
• Three (3) years of manufacturing recruiting experience including sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting
• Ability to interpret work instructions
• Ability to follow written and verbal directions
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Customer service skills
• Detail oriented
• Interpersonal skills
• Clerical skills
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.