HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Sales Analyst will be an important partner to our global sales team and will play a critical role in strategic planning and steering for Henkel Adhesive Electronics business through the management of datasets and workflow process.
- This position places emphasis upon data modeling skills and requires strong analytical thinking, business acumen, interpersonal skills and project management.
- Design and publish monthly reports to enable a portfolio view of sales pipeline and key programs, critical for business strategy.
- Support end-to-end strategic business planning process to provide timely insights of monthly revenue vs plan and prior year for successful steering of the business.
- Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate, develop new tools to automate or streamline processes.
- Partner with sales organization and provide insights that help the team to drive business.
- Manage the accuracy of mapping data sets in close collaboration with sales and controlling team.
- Support global, cross-functional special projects to leverage analytics for initiatives related to business strategy and functional excellence.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Statistics or related is required. MBA a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, data modeling, data extraction or related is required.
- Advanced Proficiency/Efficiency in Excel is required.
- Business Acumen, Strong understanding of business drivers and ability to derive strategic recommendations from data.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse, global, cross-functional team.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.