Oakland Management Corp
Cook - $500 Sign on Bonus! (Food Services)
INNOVATIVE. ENGAGING. ENLIVENING. All Seasons offers carefree senior living with never-before-seen services and amenities. This is a whole new standard for senior living. This is All Seasons...TOTALLY CAPTIVATING.
We are seeking to hire bright, dynamic individuals who have a passion for service and commitment to excellence. Our culture is one that is built upon the three E's: Excellent, Ethical and Effective. We strongly believe in promotion from within. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to experience limitless career growth potential and advancement.
We also offer a generous, competitive comp and benefits package. Check us out at to learn more about who we are.
We are looking to hire a Cook to join our Senior Living Team; reporting to the Executive Chef. This position is responsible for preparing and cooking five-star cuisine for our residents. The right person for this position has previous experience preparing aesthetically pleasing meals and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Cook maintains a clean and safe work environment, has outstanding multi-tasking skills, and prides themselves on excellence. The Cook must have an unparalleled passion for service in order to display a commitment of excellence that interprets the Beztak vision and brand.
· Responsible for ensuring a five-star dining experience to our residents by performing all aspects of meal preparation, cooking, and presentation
· Maintains a clean and safe kitchen environment while adhering to proper food safety guidelines
· Always displays excellent customer service to ensure a five-star sophisticated experience for residents and guests
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· One-year experience in the industry or a related field
· Have a passion, dedication, and commitment for providing seniors an engaging, enlivening, and captivating living environment
· Able to multi-task effectively
Check us out on Glassdoor and learn what our employees have to say about Beztak!
See job description