Gulfside Supply, Inc. dba Gulfeagle Supply
Delivery Material Handler / Roof Loader (Transportation)
Delivery Material Handler
Reports directly to the Branch Manager and indirectly to the Regional Manager on branch and personnel issues. Reports indirectly to the Safety Coordinator regarding fleet, safety, and staff.
Delivery Material Handlers must possess the following qualifications, or their equivalent as determined by the Branch and Warehouse Manager:
Preferred Education, Experience, and Licensing
1. Read, write, and comprehend English or Spanish as required by the branch location.
2. Knowledge of roofing material and/or construction and distribution.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directions.
2. Ability to bend, reach, lift, and climb
3. Must lift up to 100 pounds of material continually for up to two hours at a time.
4. Ability to work on multi-story buildings at various heights.
5. Ability to work in hot, cold, rain, or shine.
6. Requires a high degree of attention to ensure proper delivery while preventing damage to materials and equipment.
7. Ability to maintain loyalty to Gulfeagle Supply
8. Ability to interact with the public in a courteous and professional manner. Tact and diplomacy required in dealing with customer personnel at delivery points.
9. Ability to handle all functions of the job in a safe manner.
11. Must pass pre-employment drug test; employees are subject to random substance abuse screening under company policy.
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
• 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
• PTO and Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
• Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
• Health &Wellness Programs
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Employee Discount Programs
• and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace