Glade Run Lutheran Services
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Worker - (Full-Time) Beaver County (Personal Services)
Position Summary: Be EPIC and help Empower People In Communities!
Glade Run's Psychiatric Rehabilitation program, EPIC, assists adults who struggle with serious, persistent mental health diagnoses develop the necessary skills to overcome the functional impairments they experience as a result of their mental health. EPIC provides services in both Beaver and Butler Counties.
The Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (PRS) Worker is responsible for a caseload of persons with long-term psychiatric disabilities and will work to increase their functioning level so they can be successful and satisfied in their environments of choice while living, learning, working and socializing. Responsibilities include maintaining an individual caseload of consumers and completing daily progress documentation, assessment, and identification of goal plans to assist members in reaching their goals of choice. Services may be provided via site based group or individually (mobile) in the consumer's community and/or home environments. Since services may be provided individually in the consumers community and/or home environment, travel is required to these locations.
The Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (PRS) Worker shall have one of the following:
1. Must have audio/visual/verbal capabilities to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job functions.
1. Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
1. Knowledge and/or experience with individuals diagnosed with serious and persistent mental health diagnosis.
2. Ability to work as a team member.
3. Ability to accept supervision.
4. Ability to adjust hours to job requirements.
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
7. Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record is required.
8. Ability to drive for work purposes including to client homes and to job site.
9. Ability to identify with the agency's Mission Statement and support the agency's Core Values.
10. Must be eligible for PA State Police Clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance, and FBI clearance.
Job Location: Rochester, PA, United States
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply via our careers page at https://www.gladerun.org/about-us/careers. This is the first step in our application process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who We Are: Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 4,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings.