HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Coating Cell Operator - 3rd Shift - Sunday - Thursday - 10 pm - 6 am
Medical Benefits Start on Day 1 of Employment
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the Coating Cellular processing area. (Alumina Cleaning, Mixing, AST, Coating)
- This job requires 100% of their time producing product or 100 % direct labor.
- As employee's knowledge increases over time little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts.
- Is flexible to meet business needs across all cells.
- Willing to learn new tasks or job responsibilities.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have or obtain Hazardous Materials Handling Training on a 3-year rotational basis.
- More advanced operators should be able to independently solve complex problems.
- Must be comfortable working around/with hazardous chemicals.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.