Regional Controller (Biotech)
Arcosa Aggregates is searching for a Regional Controller at our Clarksville, TN Winn Materials location. In this role, you will be an integral part of the regional management team leading the accounting department for the aggregate operations located in the Ohio River Valley Region (KY, TN, PA, and WV).
Arcosa Aggregates is a leading producer and distributor in the Western and Southwestern U.S. natural, aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
What you'll do:
· Develop sustainable, scalable accounting and financial platforms in addition to implementing process improvements and establishing internal controls.
· Accounts payable, accounts receivable, and credit
· Cost accounting and standard costing
· Forecasting, Budgeting and Strategic Planning
· Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reporting
· Month-end, Quarter-end, and Calendar-Year End Closings
· Capital expenditure forms and analysis
· Returns analysis
· Sox controls
· Work with Internal/External Auditors
· Present at BU financial meetings
What you'll need:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum of 10 years of Accounting/Controller experience required
· Ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-pace, lean operation
· Able to follow projects to completion with quick turnaround times
· Outstanding analytical, quantitative and project management abilities
· Results-oriented and strong problem-solving skills
· Strong, diplomatic communicator
· Self-driven and self-sufficient individual
· Strong team building and leadership skills
· 5 years of Mining Industry Accounting experience
· Oracle / NetSuite
· Hyperion Essbase
· Overall software/computer literacy.
Finance & Accounting