HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Logistics Coordinator will work in conjunction with other internal departments and external partners to coordinate freight shipments and be able to achieve high service levels. The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for evaluating each step of the orders and shipment process and should also maximize customer satisfaction at minimum cost.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced data analysis and data visualization
- Understanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutions
- Good collaboration and teamwork abilities
- Good organization and time management skills
- Analyze, create and manage logistics plans
- Organize and manage storage and shipment of imports, exports and domestic loads.
- Register and maintain shipment data like space availability, charges, damages, and weight.
- Prepare and present reports to the logistics department and higher management.
- Ensure orders are in compliance with regulations, policies, and laws.
- Previous working experience as a Logistics Coordinator
- Experience with LTL, small parcel, FTL, rail, ocean, and air freight carriers
- Knowledge of shipping and commercial documents, BOLs, Invoices, SLIs, etc
- Familiarity with laws, rules, regulations and standards
- Experience with logistics software
- Experience with SAP
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Hazmat and DG experience a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.