Benefit Resource, LLC
IT Support Specialist (Information Technology)
The IT Support Specialist provides first level daily end-user support for hardware, software, peripherals and systems for internal customers working in offices or from a remote/ home office location.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Track and resolve reported issues using a web-based ticketing system.
• Respond to inbound support calls.
• Identify, report, and assist in diagnosis and resolution of trending issues with other technical staff.
• Document and track workstations, peripherals, and software licensing.
• Assist end users in resolving hardware and software issues by performing on-site and remote troubleshooting.
• Elevate advanced technical issues to senior IT staff members.
• Ability to work in an on-call rotation, on occasion.
• Actively research emerging technologies, engage in self- learning, and provide suggestions for process improvement to Network Operations management & team members.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associates Degree in Information Technology (or A+ | Net+ Certification) or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Microsoft Windows 10 configuration and troubleshooting
• Microsoft Service Platforms (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP)
• User VPN support (AnyConnect)
• Microsoft Office 365 user management including Exchange
• Windows Deployment Services and ADK for Windows 10
• Basic understanding of L2 | L3 Networking
• Hosted VoIP user device management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer services skills including thorough follow-through
• Ability to research standard “how to's” and self-educate on basic processes
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Information Technology