Reser's Fine Foods
General Summary: Coordinates and supports the receiving of raw materials.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser's care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receives and inventories products shipped to the warehouse by common carriers.
2. Maintains and files paperwork received from common carriers.
3. Rotates products according to company guidelines.
4. Unloads trucks with fresh products.
5. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
6. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
7. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. Forklift experience is required.
2. Warehouse experience is preferred.
3. Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be understood.
4. English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
1. Warehouse environment.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with packages in excess of 80 lbs is required.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.Supply Chain