Demand Generation Marketing Manager (Marketing)
IoT IS GROWING QUICKLY. SO ARE WE.
We are Telular, a business unit of AMETEK – IoT for Tanks, Trucks, and Alarm Systems and we are in need of a talented individual to join us as we grow. Are you ready for this journey?
The Nitty Gritty
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to drive the demand generation marketing strategy in support of corporate goals. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and be able to promote our vision, as well as partner with various internal and external teams to develop and optimize campaigns. This is an opportunity to use your expertise in demand generation, project management, conversion strategy and paid media to have a high-impact.
What You Will Be Doing
• Execute strategic, scalable, multi-channel campaigns to accelerate pipeline of qualified leads to support new logo acquisition and bookings growth targets.
• Manage demand generation team with responsibility for all marketing campaigns including website conversion optimization, SEO/SEM/display, email nurtures, inbound and outbound programs, paid media, paid social advertising, webinars, in-person events, and direct mail.
• Collaborate with sales management and translate company bookings targets into marketing campaign strategies, programs, and associated metrics.
• Design sales journeys and identify content development opportunities through each stage in the buyer journey.
• Drive strategy of Salesforce business integrations and market intelligence.
• Monthly reporting on digital marketing KPIs to sales management and executive teams.
• Develop and own key relationships with outside vendors and partners.
• Lead marketing projects by developing metrics, ensuring objectives are met, and projects stay on budget.
• Write creative briefs that accurately scope projects, timelines, and budgets.
• Assess competitors' digital marketing efforts to identify new opportunities for organic traffic and paid lead generation.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, content marketing, product marketing, business operations, and IT.
• Other stuff as needed.
What You Offer
We have no doubt you have a lot of skills. We are specifically looking for someone with the following.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and reporting
• Knowledge of web publishing.
• Proficiency in CRM, marketing automation, sales enablement, programmatic advertising, website analytics.
• Experience optimizing landing pages and BDR programs.
• Skilled in multi-faceted execution and reporting on marketing programs in a B2B environment.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to multitask in a collaborative team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically both internally and externally.
• Ability to travel to other offices for support business meetings, customer events, and tradeshows.
• Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office software – particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have experience with the below, even better!
• Agile project management experience.
• Salesforce, Pardot, SalesLoft, Demandbase, Google Ads, Tag Manager and Analytics.
• SiteCore content management system
• Demonstrated success mentoring others to support team development.
What We Offer
A dynamic place to work with fellow creative problem solvers PLUS paid time off including floating holidays, sick days, and volunteer days. 401k with immediate vesting in company match, comprehensive health plans, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, access to LinkedIn Learning, and wellness benefits.
This position is temporarily remote due to COVID precautions.
More Info About Us:
We are a business unit of AMETEK and a technology leader in IoT solutions for the commercial telematics, and security alarm and fire alarm markets, with SkyBitz and Telguard businesses. For over thirty years we have made smarter connections for our customers. By combining wireless technologies, purpose-built devices, and SaaS commercial offerings, we have been a disruptive force in the IoT market.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class. .