KinderCare Education LLC
KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Make the wheels on our bus go round and round - join the KinderCare Education team as a Driver! As a Driver, you are responsible for safely transporting staff and the children we serve to and from school, field trips and other locations.
When you join our team as a Driver you will:
• Ensure the safety and supervision of children during transport to schools, field trips, and other locations as approved by the Center Director
• Comply with KinderCare Education and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
• Keep the Center Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
• Help with and take on responsibility in other daily center duties, as needed
• Transport center vehicle for servicing (oil change, state inspections, etc.), as needed
• Attend and participate in all staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings, as requestedQualifications
Required Skills and Experience:
• A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
• Current driver's license required with no more than three moving violations in the past three years (no alcohol or drug related convictions)
• Must be at least 21 years of age and able to drive center vehicles
• CPR and First Aid certification or willingness to obtain
• Must be able to work flexible hours and assignments
• Good verbal, listening, and written communication skills
• At least two years of experience transporting children preferred
• The ability to lift up to 40 pounds is strongly desired and may be required to work in some classrooms or in the kitchen
• Ability to speak, read, and write English
Our highest priority has always been to keep our employees, children, families, and communities as safe and healthy as possible. Starting October 18, 2021, we began requiring COVID vaccinations or weekly COVID testing for all unvaccinated employees. We are also subject to state law, local ordinances, and Health Department requirements for child care workers or school staff.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.