PIONEER METAL FINISHING, LLC
Racker Specialist-Morning (Finance)
Rack, un-rack and package customer parts per the work order.
Ensures all customer product and tooling is handled properly to avoid damage.
Monitors all equipment to ensure they are performing and calibrated properly.
Visually inspects product prior to racking while notifying the Team Leader/Supervisor of any non-conformances.
Records necessary racking and un-racking information on work order.
Works safely at all times and complies with all safety regulations while working with Hazardous materials and chemicals.
Maintains equipment, and work area in a clean and organized manner.
Works with a positive attitude and reports all questions or problems to the Team Leader or Supervisor.
Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as needed.
· High-school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Ability to read, comprehend and write English on documents such as work orders, safety instructions and dispositions of parts.
· Ability to speak English sufficiently to allow for adequate communications in emergencies and to allow for effective cooperation with team mates.
We offer the following benefits to All Employees immediately upon hire:
· Next Day Pay: Don't wait for payday; access your daily pay the next day!
· Paid company holidays
· Shift Differentials for 2nd and 3rd shift
· Employee Assistance Program
· Wellness Program
· On the Job Training and Advancement Opportunities
· Employee Recognition and Rewards program
· Fun Recognition Events and more!
Full-Time Employees (30 + hours per week) may participate in the following benefits:
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligibility begins on the 1st of the month, following your start date)
· Paid Time Off 80 Hours earned your first year
· Company Funded Health Reimbursement or a Health Savings Account
· 401(k) plan with a company match up to 4% of the bi-weekly contribution
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company-paid life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Additional benefits for employee purchase: life insurance, critical illness, voluntary accident, and accidental death & dismemberment
· Teledoc, virtual doctor visits