Administrative Associate (Hourly)- 1st Shift Seymour, Indiana (Architecture)
We are looking for a talented Administrative Associate to join our Team in this role that will support our Power Systems Business Unit (PSBU) Quality Leadership staff.
The starting rate for this position is $23.00 an hour or more depending on previous experience and skills.
Aside from general administrative tasks such as meeting scheduling, travel booking, etc. responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Quality Management System (QMS) support (including processing basic ServiceNow tickets and reporting)
• Annual support for Cummins Impact Awards
• Support for the Quality Compass publication (quarterly), including proof-reading and interfacing with the Corporate Communications team to get a final version published
• Data Entry
• Help tracking supplier quality document updates and status of suppliers quality checks and improvements
• Coordination of training
• EEEC tracking
• Help keeping Microsoft sites updated (i.e. Teams, OneNote, etc)
• Managing access to SharePoint sites
• Authorizing purchase requests
This position may require travel to Seymour on a periodic basis to support the team there as well.
• Ability to work well with all levels of the organizations, including coordination with other admins
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail
• Familiarity with Microsoft Sharepoint (not required but would be an asset)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence (not required but would be an asset)
• Familiarity with Cummins Data Management System (DMS) (not required but would be an asset)
• Excel proficiency (i.e. pivot tables, etc)
Education, Licenses, Certifications
High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.