Test Manager (Information Technology)
• Effectively plan and manage large testing programs
• Takes Overall responsibility for the quality and test advocacy, resource planning and management
and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
• Good in Agile testing methodoligy and handle scrum tasks
• Hands on experience on JIRA Xray Test management tool
• Excellent communication and co-ordination skills
• Experience in banking domain
Graduate (Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or related field)
Test Requirement Analysis:
• Create/modify/review Master Test Strategy docuement for large engagements.
• Create/update/review Test Estimations, Project/ Sprint Planning effort.
• Leverage previous project experience/learning like Retrospection Report, Lesson Learnt for better requirement analysis.
• Review architecture & design work products by adopting White Box testing techniques to identify defects by leveraging predefined checklist and cognizant solution accelerators(if any).
Test Strategy and Test Planning:
• Create test strategy (that includes release date, types of testing, scope of the project, detail explanation of particular release, RAID Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies etc).
• Gather inputs from the client (eg Types of testing, Development teams, Client managers etc).
• Prepare test plan covering timelines, resource (Man /Machine) deployment (How it will be tested).
• Seek signoff on the test plan.
• Involve Project/ Sprint Planning to define the sprint goals, scrum review meetings, identify the product backlogs & provide risks/issues to scrum team for quicker remediation.
• Review & seek signoff from customer on Retrospection Report, Lesson Learnt for every release.
Test Design Techniques (Design principles/tools/patterns):
• Review the test scenarios and seek review as required.
Track the root cause of the review comments and take actions to resolve them.
• Review the test cases and traceability matrix to ensure total coverage of requirements.
• Track the downtime and report the same to the client.
• Support the team/ client in conducting UAT/BUT if applicable.
• Perform sanity testing to ensure system readiness for testing.
Upload the test cases.
• Validate readiness of the test environment for test execution.
Prepare test lab for test execution.
• Seek sign off from the client at various stages of the cycle as required
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Automation PL1 Required 2 Selenium PL1 Required 3 Java Script PL1 Required
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Investor Operations NA Desired 2 Fund Operations NA Desired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.