Epiq eDiscovery Solutions, Inc.
Legal Recruiter (Legal)
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Cyber Incident Response (CIR) Recruiter will have responsibility for all CIR response recruiting for Epiq across North America. The CIR Recruiter will report to one of Epiq's Document Review Services Recruiting Managers with a dotted line to Epiq's Cyber Incident Response Senior Director.
• Source for new CIR candidates across North America and continually add to existing database of CIR candidates.
• Build relationships with existing CIR candidates to build personal and brand loyalty and understand current and future availability.
• Collaborate with the CIR review management team daily to understand existing and upcoming project needs and follow-through on appropriate, related recruiting actions.
• Follow Epiq processes and procedures around placement and onboarding of limited duration employee (LDE) candidates.
• Meet daily and weekly metrics around candidate interviews and candidates skill tested.
• Manage applicant tracking system database for CIR candidates.
• Work with CIR Operations Assistant to track projects for CIR management team.
• Utilize creative approaches to sourcing new candidates (referrals, social media, networking).
• 2+ years of high volume, full-life cycle recruiting and staffing experience (ideally high-volume administrative and data entry recruiting).
• BA/BS or equivalent.
• Strong comfort level with MS Office (including Excel).
• Experience with applicant tracking systems (such as JobScience, Bullhorn, etc.) and candidate onboarding systems (such as Workday).
• Experience with leveraging social media platforms and online job boards
• Ability to work on a collaborative, busy team, providing constant updates on progress and status of recruiting efforts.
• Tenacity in driving placement and onboarding requirements to meet CIR business objectives
• Must be self-directed and able to produce great results consistently in a remote environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
• Strong professionalism, ethical behavior, and trustworthiness
• Willingness to cold-recruit candidates (cold outreach via email, social media and phone)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly detail-oriented and organized
• This will be a fully remote position. High-speed internet, with private, secure Wi-Fi required.
• Flexibility for evening and weekend work required.
• The recruiter may be located anywhere in the US, but will need to be available for MST time zone core hours.
• While this position will be remote, recruiter must have flexibility post-Covid-19 to travel as required for onsite interviews and large project kick-offs (less than 20% travel). #LI-CM1
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual's race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.